Strategy Media has access to the below resources:
- Comscore- An online planning tool specifically for digital/online demographic and web site usage. Provides data at the national level and local level for top tier markets.
- BE: Asia- This survey is an essential planning and sales tool for media owners, advertisers and agencies wishing to target Asia’s top business executives. Markets include South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- BE: Europe - Provides extensive media and marketing information on Europe’s senior business people working in substantial corporations and financial institutions. Countries covered: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
- GFK MRI- A media planning tool for national and state level data. Demographic and psychographic data is available for over 6,000 products in 550 categories. Media usage includes network and syndicated television programs, cable networks, consumer magazines, national newspapers, radio networks and formats, major internet web sites, social websites and activities, mobile usage and activities, tablet/e-reader ownership and usage.
- IBOPE: Supplies the largest collection of information about the Brazilian and Latin American markets. To support the decision making process of its customers, The IBOPE Group conducts research on a wide variety of subjects including: media, public opinion, politics, consumption, behavior, market, brand, advertising, and internet. Markets covered include Central America, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru.
- Ipsos Affluent Survey- The definitive source of information about the lives, lifestyles, spending and media habits of 67.5 million Affluent Americans with $100k+ household income.
- Ipsos MediaCT- Measuring and understanding how consumers access, use and respond to media content across platforms. Used for measuring and profiling audiences, Analytics for media planning and "big data" capabilities.
- Kantar – Provides Competitive advertising spending on a national and local market basis.
- Nielsen TV- Provides television audience viewing ratings data which is used for media planning and buying of local television stations and cable.
- Nielsen Audio, formerly Arbitron- Provides radio listening ratings data which is used for media planning and buying of local radio stations.
- Strata- Pre-buy programs for local television & radio
- Smartplus/Printplus- software for analyzing TV & radio data for share trends, and posting broadcast buys
- Scarborough - Local market consumer research & media usage data used to help define target audience segments. Provides demographic, and media usage data in 128 markets (top-tier and mid-tier markets).
- SRDS- Resource tool that provides rates, local market audience analysis and data for various media.
- SQAD- Provides projected cost per point (cpp) and cost per thousand (cpm) data for local television, local radio and network television (broadcast, cable and syndication). Helps to provide benchmarks of what local broadcast media might cost in the future.
- Tactician- A mapping program that allows one to analyze data at the zip code, county, or state level in conjunction with various demographic and expenditure information.
Inquire about our Media Research services: